4883 Ka' Opua Pl
KOLOA, HI 96756
Baths: 4 | 1
Sq. Ft.: 2,887
Type: Single Family Home
Kukui`ula - Hale Nanea - "The Home that Balances Intrigue & Relaxation"
Hale Nanea is a series of pavilions lightly and gracefully suspended between Makai (ocean) and Mauka (mountain). Private and elevated passage entry and open spaces with sweeping views onto the Pacific offer a modern perspective on the landscape. With its contemporary materials and its treatment of sun and shade,gathering spaces and indoor-outdoor ease, Hale Nanea is Hawaiian design for the way families and friends live now.
4,238 SQ. FT. TOTAL LIVING SPACE / 2,887 SQ. FT. TOTAL AIR CONDITIONED SPACE / 4 BEDROOM, 4.5 BATHROOM
This Custom Home Includes:
- A sleek, modern look with light oak cabinets, teak hardwood floors, and granite countertops.
- Exterior is comprised of corrugated metal roof, cedar board and batten siding, and ipe wood decking.
- Envisioned as a tropical tree house where you enter via a long bridge through an elevated tree canopy above and lush landscaping below. The home is built lightly upon the land, using the natural topography to create unique living and entertaining spaces.
- Ideally positioned to allow for the trade winds to flow through the living room, enhanced by the vaulted ceilings. Glass railings create a seamlessly transparent indoor-outdoor living experience. Great Hawaiian homes allow you to manage natural airflow and minimize the use of air conditioning.
- Kitchen with large island which seats 6 people and opens up to large BBQ dining lanai which is ideal for sunset refreshments. Kitchen outfitted by Miele ? including convection oven, steam oven, speed oven, and wine storage.
- Split bedrooms on both levels for added privacy ? perfect for hosting multiple families. Panoramic orchard/ocean views with his/hers built in closets.
- Pool and spa deck is connected to a covered entertainment space that is open to the natural trade winds. This space is perfect for watching the game, reading a book, or relaxing
Subdivision: Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph IIB
Heating/Cooling: Central, Air Conditioning, Split/Zoned
Appliances: Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood
Septic or Sewer: Sewer-Connected
Security: Security patrol
Parking Description: Attached
Lot Size in Sq. Ft.: 17, 101
Road Description: County, Private
View Description: Garden, Ocean Horizon
Unit Description: Single Family Home
$ per month
Year Fixed. % Interest Rate.
| Principal + Interest: || $ |
| Monthly Tax: || $ |
| Monthly Insurance: || $ |
Based on a fully amortized fixed rate loan. Ask your agent for the tax rates in your area. Insurance estimate is based on an average cost, your final premium cost will be determined by the type of coverage you select. This program only provides an estimate.
Courtesy of: Kukui'ula Realty Group LLC
© 2017 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
© 2017 MLS Hawaii, Inc. All rights reserved. Provided Courtesy of Hawaii Information Service. In this page not only will you see properties represented by RE/MAX Kauai Living Poipu, but also properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service. This information has been supplied by third parties and has not been independently verified by Hawaii Information Service and is, therefore, not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is updated approximately every two hours. The last update time is shown below.
HIS data last updated at August 21, 2017 6:59 PM HAST