3024 Kahalawai St
KOLOA, HI 96756
Sq. Ft.: 3,258
Type: Single Family Home
Kukui`ula - Hale 'Ike Mala - "Love of the Garden"
Modern design inspired by the works of Vladimir Ossipoff, the master of Hawaiian mid-century modern architecture. With its strong, simple roof lines, deep overhangs, standing seam metal roof, and vertical cedar siding ? it leads the way for appropriate modernism at Kukui'ula. Its generous setback and broad frontage on Kahalawai Orchard currently afford privacy and dramatic ocean views from every room of the home
TOTAL LIVING AREA: 4,769 SQ.FT. appx
This Custom Home includes:
- Pocketing doors with 29-foot span opening up to covered lanai dining and entertainment spaces.
- Kitchen outfitted with Sub-Zero and Miele appliances with a DCS grill located on the dining lanai.
- Dramatic bridge to main entry with large pivot door, & open tread staircase surrounded by large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Dual master suites on the main living level; one secluded & one conveniently located next to kitchen.
- Teak hardwood & travertine stone floors, vaulted cedar clad ceilings with unique shadow-spacing of the cedar members, Caesarstone countertops, pocket doors, & custom built-in walnut cabinets & wardrobes.
- A large covered lanai, sun deck, pool and spa with automatic cover, & fire pit create an outdoor oasis off the recreation room which features a pool/ping-pong table, wet bar & powder room.
- Lutron home automation system for easy operation of efficient LED lighting and shades; home is pre-wired for audio/video & security.
- Lumos solar panels integrated into roof, 3 at covered entry and 12 at the covered lanai; home is pre-wired for Tesla battery wall.
- Complete furniture package designed by Marion Philpotts at Hawaii's preeminent interior design firm, Philpotts & Associates.
Custom Home Developer Details:
-DESIGN: Dean Sakamoto
-ARCHITECT: Kelly & Stone Architects
-BUILDER: Pac Build
-INTERIOR DESIGN: Philpotts Interiors
-LANDSCAPE: Ki Concepts
Subdivision: Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph IIB
Heating/Cooling: Central, Air Conditioning, Split/Zoned
Appliances: Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood
Features: Ceilings-9'+, Built-in-Book Shelves, BBQ/Cooking Pit, Club House, Exterior Lighting, Home Warranty, Landscaped, Office, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
Septic or Sewer: Sewer-Connected
Security: Security patrol
Parking Description: Attached
Topography: Graded, Gentle Slope
Lot Size in Sq. Ft.: 37, 579
Road Description: County, Private
View Description: Garden, Ocean Horizon
$ per month
Year Fixed. % Interest Rate.
| Principal + Interest: || $ |
| Monthly Tax: || $ |
| Monthly Insurance: || $ |
Based on a fully amortized fixed rate loan. Ask your agent for the tax rates in your area. Insurance estimate is based on an average cost, your final premium cost will be determined by the type of coverage you select. This program only provides an estimate.
Courtesy of: Kukui'ula Realty Group LLC
© 2018 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
© 2018 MLS Hawaii, Inc. All rights reserved. Provided Courtesy of Hawaii Information Service. In this page not only will you see properties represented by RE/MAX Kauai Living Poipu, but also properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service. This information has been supplied by third parties and has not been independently verified by Hawaii Information Service and is, therefore, not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is updated approximately every two hours. The last update time is shown below.
HIS data last updated at January 20, 2018 7:07 AM HAST